The Oakland Literacy Council requests proposals from certified public accounting (CPA) firms that seek to conduct independent financial audits of — and to provide tax services for — the Council. The audits will be conducted for calendar years that end on December 31st.
The deliverables for this engagement follow:
- audits of the Council’s financial statements for calendar years that end on December 31st;
- management letters that relate to the foregoing audits;
- audit presentations to the Oakland Literacy Council’s Board of Directors; and
- tax preparation and filings, in accordance with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Regulations and IRS Form 990.
The Oakland Literacy Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that is located at 43700 Woodward Avenue in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. The Council provides adult learners basic literacy and English language instruction through one-on-one tutoring that is complemented by conversation groups and job-oriented workshops.
To receive the Request for Proposals (RFP), CPA firms must e-mail the following information to email@example.com:
- the CPA firm’s name and full address; and
- the name, e-mail address, and telephone number of the CPA firm’s contact person.
Interested parties are hereby notified that completed proposals must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on Monday, December 23, 2019.
Inquiries about this notice may be directed to Lisa Machesky at (248) 253-1617 or email@example.com.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/PROGRAM